Register to attend our workshop on 10 December 2019!
Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) is an important element of most research funding applications, but how can you get it right from the start and develop PPI activities that are valuable for you and your contributors?
This workshop brings together PPI contributors from three NIHR organisations to share their experiences of being involved in research, and to work with you to identify and avoid common mistakes.
- When: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 11.30am – 2.00pm
- Where: Theology Department, Gibson Building, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Oxford
- Organised by: NIHR Applied Research and Collaboration Oxford and Thames Valley, Oxford Biomedical Research Centre, Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre, Research Design Service South Central (Oxford)
This workshop is free to attend for research staff and lunch will be provided.
Spaces at the workshop are limited. To register to attend please email Polly.Kerr@phc.ox.ac.uk with the following information:
- Organisation or University department
- Where you heard about the workshop
- Dietary requirements
11.30am Welcome & Introduction
11.40am Getting it right from the start: PPI Contributor Panel
1.00pm Sharing best practice, avoiding mistakes: Group work
This workshop is being organised by the following NIHR organisations: