A pump priming award is being launched this week from the NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) Pain Theme.
The objective of these awards is:
• To promote collaboration between research groups within the Oxford pain research
community, the OH-BRC Pain theme, across OH-BRC themes and the wider network
• To cultivate new collaborations that have potential for new discovery, or novel applied
• To support the career development of early career researchers (non-clinical, clinical
• To support projects which strengthen the OH-BRC Pain theme to facilitate outputs
including, but not limited to manuscripts, grant, and fellowship applications.
Applications dates and deadlines:
• Applications must be submitted by 17:00 on September 21
• Application will be reviewed within two weeks and a response is expected on or before October 5.
• All funds must be spent by March 31 2024
• Please attach a 1-page CV to your application.
For further details please contact Dr Katja Wiech