We are welcoming applications to the NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) Mental Health in Development theme’s Small Grants Awards.
Activities funded must meet one or more of the following objectives:
To encourage and enable research collaborations (particularly between and with Oxford Health, University of Oxford, University of Liverpool, University of York, University of Reading, and University of Birmingham).
To support the career development of early career researchers.
Am I eligible to apply?
- You must be a researcher at the University of Oxford/Oxford Health BRC, University of Liverpool, University of York, University of Reading, or University of Birmingham.
- You must be sponsored by a Mental Health in Development team member. We can help to introduce you to a team member, please email us at email@example.com
What can be funded?
- Activities with a budget up to a maximum of £12,000
- All funding must be spent by end of March 2024.
- In line with BRC funding rules there is no funding available for overheads so please ensure you have agreed this with your department/institution.
How to apply?
Chrome users may have to right click and ‘Save link as’ in order to download.
You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 8th of December.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.