7th Course in Network Meta-Analysis
Monday 20 June 2022 - Wednesday 22 June 2022£1200 – £1600
NMAs are often complex and challenging projects, this 3-day interactive course will focus on the tools needed to understand, write and critically appraise a network meta-analysis.
Course speakers include:
- Andrea Cipriani, Course Director (UK)
- Orestis Efthimiou (Switzerland)
- Toshi A Furukawa (Japan)
- Georgia Salanti (Switzerland)
- Stefan Leucht (Germany)
A selected group of expert clinicians, researchers and scientists, with a strong track record in the field of NMA, will guide you during the 3-day course, bringing you lectures, group work, hands-on tutorials and supervised statistical sessions. It is aimed at clinicians, researchers and policy makers in the health care field, but others are welcome.
- Become familiar with the different ways of presenting results in NMA
- Identify clinical questions to be addressed in the context of an NMA
- Understand the key features of an NMA protocol
- Practical sessions using statistical software for NMA (R, STATA)
- Critically appraise NMAs
- Learn important tips on how to write a manuscript and reply to peer reviewers’ comments.
Previous experience of SR and pair-wise meta-analysis is required. Some knowledge of statistical software (R and STATA) is needed to attend the statistical tutorials.
Standard £1600 Discount £1400
(Discount applies to University students)
Early Bird Registration by 28/02/2022
Standard £1400 Discount £1200
Fees include slides, scientific material, lunch, and Gala Dinner (Oxford College).