Research, the NHS and You – NIHR Conference for people new to research
Thursday 21 September
Registration is now open for ‘Research, the NHS and you – NIHR Conference for people new to research’.
Join us on 21 September in London as we explore the importance of research in the NHS and how healthcare professionals across the NHS can support, deliver and lead research. The conference is free to all delegates and open to anyone working within the NHS who wants to find out more about research and how they can get involved.
What you can expect from the day:
- What is health and care research and why is it important?
- The benefits of delivering research for you and the NHS.
- What are the career pathways available to me?
- Find out how NIHR training programmes can help you build a career in research
- Hear from healthcare professionals as they share their experiences of research.
- Keynote sessions from leading figures in research including Professor Lucy Chappell CEO of the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR)
A confirmed programme with details of plenary speakers and breakout sessions will be shared nearer the time.