Introduction to Good Clinical Research Practice
Wednesday 13 March at 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
This course covers the legislation that applies to ‘non-regulatory’ research, along with the detailed principles of good practice in clinical research studies. This three-hour online ‘live’ course consists of trainer-led presentations, short video talks from those experienced in the conduct of clinical research and interactive exercises. Free.
The course is run by the experienced research support specialists from the University of Oxford and Oxford University Hospital’s Joint Research Office.
Join an online ‘live’ presentation through Microsoft Teams for an overview of:
- purpose of good clinical research practice including historical background
- difference between clinical care and research practice
- ethical and regulatory considerations in the UK
- research study requirements and documentation
- research study conduct and management
For more details, follow this link.