Are you interested in finding out about mental health research happening in Oxford?
On Tuesday 22 May, we are holding an Open Day to share information about our work including:
- How the NIHR Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and NIHR Oxford cognitive health Clinical Research Facility (CRF) work together, and the support they can provide
- The research themes and projects we are working on
- Opportunities to get involved in our research
The day will include:
- A welcome by Professor John Geddes, Director of the BRC and CRF
- A series of short talks introducing current BRC and CRF research projects
- An introduction to patient and public involvement at the BRC and CRF
- Opportunities to find out about participating in studies, facilities at the CRF, and the research themes of the BRC
- Lunch and refreshments
The event is being held on 22 May, 10am – 2pm, in the POWIC Building, Warneford Hospital. Visit our event page for full details and how to register.
This free meeting will be of interest to the public, researchers and healthcare staff. We hope you can join us!